Our Planner is responsible for the short and mid-term planning of our Cocoa Production Plant, which needs to be in line with both commercial, plant budget and timing. Responsibilities are including but not limited to forecasting, production planning, warehouse management, and logistics for all raw materials, packaging materials and finished products. The Planner reports to the Supervisor Logistics & Planning.
• At least MBO4 in logistics, economics, supply chain or business administration
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in production planning and materials management
• Experience in and/or exposure to Sales & Operation processes and procedures, demand and/or supply planning
• Experience in process improvement and / or continuous improvement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Excellent communication skills towards sales team, peers and higher management mainly within the Supply chain team but also with manufacturing,
• Computer literacy (MS Office functions: Excel/Word/Access and ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX)
• Analytical skills and commercial awareness.