Our Logistics Coordinator assists the planning of the cocoa production plant on the short and mid-term production plans (including, but not limited to, forecasting, warehouse planning as well as management and distribution of all raw materials and finished products, according to and in line with commercial and plant budget and timing). The Logistics Coordinator reports to the Supervisor Logistics & Planning.
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives
• Assist with preparing production planning schedules to ensure shipping dates are met according to sales forecasts and/or customer orders
• Planning and scheduling workflows and operations according to previously established lead times
• Determining the status of planning, expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
• Monitors performance to schedule production and production support activities, utilizing information derived from material and production control systems
• Plans sequence of production for guidance of production workers
• Confers with department and/or shift supervisors to determine status of production planning
• Coordinates on-time delivery of raw materials and on-time dispatch of finished goods
in cooperation with production team prepares schedules.
• Work with accordance to the environmental, productivity, quality and health & safety standards
• Assist in the communication and coordination with teams/supervisors. Manpower planning, capacity planning, machine utilization planning as per the companies standards
• Report production results on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis
• Assist with the overall capacity and production planning regarding incoming raw materials, production processes, stocks and outgoing goods
• Assist with inventory and stock control
• Assist in making sure each operation meets shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Assist and expedite the placement of purchase orders and/or delivery of material.
• Assist in the resolution of discrepancy reports
For this challenging role you are required to have
• College degree (logistics, mathematics, economy, supply chain)
• Minimal three years relevant experience in production planning detailed scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or materials engagement
• Experience in and/or exposure to Sales & Operation procedures, customer planning and/or supply planning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Excellent communication skills towards peers or higher management, mainly within the Supply Chain team but also with manufacturing
• Computer literacy (MS Office functions: Excel/Word/Access and ERP systems)
• Well organized person, also able to work on more structural, longer term goals (time management)
• Hands-on mentality, getting things done under pressure, able to make both fast and thought-out decisions
• Firm personality that can cope with our business dynamics and is persistent in internal and external discussions
• Analytical skills, commercial awareness and customer focused
• Ability to switch between operational and tactical level keeping in mind with the overall business goals
• Ability to take ownership and accountability of product group and is eager to enhance our business
The conditions of employment we offer
• A fulltime position (40 hours contract)
• A challenging role with a lot of freedom, surrounded by an enthusiastic team within a growing, international agrifood company in which you can make a difference
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment
• A competitive remuneration package
• A company culture of team spirit, can-do attitude, informal atmosphere and professionalism
Interested in this challenging position?
Send your application by e-mail to our Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist Lieuwkje van Zwieteren via firstname.lastname@example.org